Nucleic Acid Retrieval
Nucleic Acid Retrieval is an effective way of unmasking DNA in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue sections using microwave heating. The Nucleic Acid Retrieval solution breaks the
|Product||250 mL (RTU)
|Nucleic Acid Retrieval Solution 1 (NAR-1)||HK873-5K|
Enzymes for Tissue Processing
Some tissues require the use of enzymatic pre-treatment before staining to achieve standardized results depending on different incubation and pre-treatment requirements. Each kit contains three or four vials of lyophilized enzyme powder and 15 ml of reconstitution buffer to make fresh enzyme solutions.
- Proteinase K in a ready to use (RTU), RNase-free solution and is recommended for use with RNA targeting probes.
- The Trypsin and Pepsin kits contain well-established enzymes suitable for routine pre-treatment at 37°C. Pepsin is recommended as pretreatment for FISH applications.
- Protease XXIV kits contain a universal digestive agent that allows for fast and effective pre-treatment at room temperature.
|Product||150 test (3 vials-manual)
||200 test (4 vials-automation)|
|Nucleic Acid Retrieval Solution 1 (NAR-1)||EK000-5KE||EK000-10XE|
Dewaxing and Rehydration Reagents
BioGenex dewaxing solutions are “one-step” products that simultaneously enable the removal of paraffin and allow rehydration of the tissue with a single reagent. In the past, formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue sections were traditionally deparaffinized with highly toxic, noxious chemicals (i.e. xylene, equivalents). BioGenex offers xylene-free products that remove the paraffin from mounted tissue slides easily and rapidly.
- EZ-DeWax Solution for all BioGenex manual methods.
- X-Dewax Solution optimized for Xmatrx automation.
|Product||1 Gallon (2x)||500 mL (2x)||1000 mL (2x)||1000 mL (RTU)|
|EZ-AR Common Solution||N/A||N/A||N/A||HK545-